Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Saturday, August 3, 2013

Seashells, seashells on the sea shore

I saw someone wearing these glass balls with dried flowers in them and I was inspired to get hold of some and play. The holes in the balls are 10mm so I decided to use some very small sea shells and some tiny pearls. I glued some 18mm spacer beads over the holes and used a head pin to connect the pendant to the wire. I used silver lined seed beads and freshwater pearls for the necklace and finished the pendant off with some more pearls. I am very pleased with the end result.  It takes quite a long time to make as it is fiddly but it  looks very delicate.   


No comments:

Post a Comment