Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Thursday, December 26, 2013

WIP



At the knitting group one of the women asked me if I ever knitted anything on needles larger than 2.5cm. Here is something being knitted on 10cm needles. It will be a twisted cowl for Katie. The yarn is Malabrigo Rasta and I love the shot of citrus green amongst the blues and purples. The stitch is a new one to me called brioche stitch. It is basically garter stitch but you knit into the bottom of every second stitch and it forms a very dense fabric. I hope it will keep her warn on her trip to Budapest.     

No comments:

Post a Comment