Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Chair Affair

Kevin did a workshop at Clara's Closet and made an old chair beautiful again. He painted it with Annie Sloan chalk paints and gave it a new seat pad in my favourite colours. It was hard work on a very warm evening but well worth it as he learnt lots. Here are before and after photos. The photos were downloaded from Clara's Closet Facebook page and you can see lots more interesting workshopson there. Fishing now, then maybe bedside cabinets, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe????? 




No comments:

Post a Comment