Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Barley Cove

My weaving is finished! I used some words from Jill's lovely piece of writing. She did this to mark my BIG birthday and it is about me sitting at Barley Cove. The shells are from Cunnamore and there is a pearl to mark each decade. There is another pearl in a tiny shell and this represents my hopes and dreams for the next decade - making memories with the people I love (by the sea!).  I must now get it framed in a box frame so it will be ready to display at the first Sheep's Head Yarn Festival.
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment