Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Keepsackes

I keep thinking of new ways to keep hold of the stitchings that I have completed and now live somewhere else. I have recently discovered the collage photos that snapfish.ie do. They are a perfect size to cut up and use on small cards so I have ordered some. I also like their lunch boxes and have ordered two with my images on. They are quite expensive but when there was a 40% discount offer on I got two for 18euros including postage.
 
The idea of using small jars and keeping the scraps of material is another one I like. You could add one of the small collage photos and you have a record in case you want to do it again. They would look cute displayed too.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment