Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Sunday, August 6, 2017

Re-cycle, re-use, re-purpose

I was given a bag of Liberty fabric scraps and they shouted Landscraps to me. I could see water, mountain, lakeshore and bog. They sat in my stash for a while and then I fell upon a £1 scarf in a charity shop in Wales. The scarf is by Seasalt and I have seen their scarves selling for £30. the colours were too wishy washy for me but the image of the farmhouse jumped out at me. I think it is supposed to be a Cornish farmhouse but it just immediatly said West Cork landscape to me. I have completed two of them now one with feather stitch for grasses and the other with cow parsley and little flowers. There are 57 images of houses in total so now all I need are more Liberty fabric scraps!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment