Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Sunday, October 29, 2017

Wild Threads storage

I bought a bag of oddments of threads from Oliver Twist. Needless to say the ones I was using most often were sea coloured. I wanted to separate them out and found a jar while we were away in Shropshire. I wrote to the company and asked if they could do me a special commission. Here is the finished jar and it is just perfect for my wild threads. I was inspired by a very grey sky and green sea when we were in Clare recently so I have to add some silver and grey threads to this jar before I start the next piece.  
 
Happy stash sorting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment