Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Saturday, February 2, 2013

Picking Primroses

It was the first day of Spring yesterday and I was inspired by these yellow cracked agate beads to create a necklace. The small beads are moonstone. I used to go walking when I was small on a Sunday with my parents and brothers. We would walk from Bandon to Innishannon to visit Margaret Sugrue and her family. I would walk along, Neil would sit on the pram and Donal would be inside. I can remember picking primroses for Mrs Sugrue. I would arrive with my bunch of half dead flowers and she would make such a fuss of them putting them in a lovely vase in pride of place on the tea table.    

No comments:

Post a Comment