Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Intermediate Student

I did a beading session with Jenny and here is what she made. I love the way the leaves cascade from this necklace. We used wire with silver lined seed beads at the back of the neck but you could use leather or ribbon instead. Well done Jenny!




No comments:

Post a Comment