Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Friday, August 26, 2016

Inspiration Strikes

I know what they say about waiting for inspiration but I really like it when you are minding your own business and you see something you love. I have been meaning to stop in Bandon for ages to take a look at the garden that Pat created. I noticed the verbena was out so thought I would stop. What treasure! An idea for a stitching, some butterflies to keep me company and lots of tiny seedlings that I can harvest next Spring and give a good home to.
 
A fine result!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment