Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Thursday, January 5, 2017

Time to try something different

I have really enjoyed having my winter jewellery workshop in place. I have dipped in and out every few days and loved seeing what combinations I could come up with to make the most of the lampwork beads.  It is time to pack it all away now and do something different. I need to order some supplies and have everthing ready for my next beading day with Maureen and her friends in March.
 
I had to keep one of these for myself so I choose the purple with the cube crystals and the green seed beads. I did clear out my necklaces first though and took apart ones I am not using anymore.
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment