Hello

Thank you for looking at my blog. My latest passion is applique which I have been doing since 2015. I love making things and learning new crafts On this blog you will see some of the things I have been working on. You will also see wonderful items created by other people. When I am not crafting I enjoy being with family and friends, singing and family history. My favourite place in the whole world is anywhere by the sea and I have to get my fix every few weeks. My favourite colour is PURPLE but I love turquoise too!



Monday, July 4, 2016

Tutti Fruitti

I have used the beads we made in Devon to make two necklaces in some earrings. The green and red beads have been turned into a necklace for jenny B and I have called it Tutti Fruitti.
 
I am keeping the other one for myself and I have called it the Wild Atlantic Way. I had to add a few extra beads from my stash but the majority were made by Kevin. I added fleurite to represent sea glass on either side of the beads and filled in with silver lined seed beads which remind me of the silver strands in Connemara. The necklace has had one outing and has been admired already. I will treasure it because Kevin had such fun making the beads.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment